Gizo WW2 - Tour 2
Snorkel and learn. This day is full of beautiful ocean adventures and a history of WW2 in the region. First off we head to a Stuart Tank at Tahitu. Then we visit a Japanese gun fort at Enogae. On our return, you can snorkel Kasi Maru, a partially submerged Japanese wreck, (maximum depth 18 metres) and a American Hellcat fighter plane.
- Departure for Stuart Tank at Tahitu.
- Visit the Japanese gun fort at Enogae.
- Snorkel Kasi Maru and a American Hellcat fighter plane.
What to Bring
- A spray jacket or light wet weather gear, and
- Suitable foot wear for wet and muddy conditions.