St Agnes Mothers Union Transit House offers a total of 10 rooms, each with private bathroom. Both East and West Wings have 4 rooms , with either single, twin, triple or quad share on the upper level, and 2 self contained units are located downstairs. Individual room descriptions show facilities available in the Rates and Booking page. The rooms have good air ventilation with clean linen and open onto large lounge areas. All upper level rooms have access to shared kitchens. Government tax is included in the room rate.
- No Show: 100% of booked accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 14 days prior to arrival: 1 nights booked accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee plus bank fees.
- Greater than 7 days a booking fee of $100.00 plus bank fees charged in the confirmed booking is non refundable.
10:00am -10.30am daily. Any late stayers without prior notice will be charged on hourly basis until 12 noon. Over stayers beyond 12 noon will be charged a days tariff.
Luggage's can be kept safely while sorting out transport at the front desk office.
Children welcome to stay with their parents.
1. Guests are not to lay on cushion chairs or use as pillows on the floor.
2. Guests with children should discourage them from sitting on tables whilst eating.
3. Do not invite relatives and Wantoks in the house as they may disturb other guests who ave also paid for their rooms.
4. Visitors are not to spend the night with guests without notifying the office. Any visitors found will be charged.
5. Do not chew Betel-nut and smoke in the house or spit on the window screens, kitchen and bathroom sinks.
6. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED.
7. Guests seeking comfort from either gender within the transit house ( male or female) IS PROHIBITED.
8. Accommodation must be paid in advance prior to check in.
9. No personal cheques will be accepted.
10. Rooms cannot be occupied with your luggage if you're planning to go somewhere and come back after a few days. You will be charged for that period.
• Guests are to comply with house rules at all times, failure will result in disciplinary action.