St Agnes Mothers Union Transit House offers a total of 10 rooms, each with private bathroom. Both East and West Wings have 4 rooms , with either single, twin, triple or quad share on the upper level, and 2 self contained units are located downstairs. Individual room descriptions show facilities available in the Rates and Booking page. The rooms have good air ventilation with clean linen and open onto large lounge areas. All upper level rooms have access to shared kitchens. Government tax is included in the room rate.
- No Show: 100% of booked accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- 7 days prior to arrival: 1 nights booked accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee plus bank fees.
- Greater than 7 days a booking fee of $100.00 plus bank fees charged in the confirmed booking is non refundable.
10:00am late negotiable given reason.
Children welcome to stay with their parents.
1. Guests are not to lay on cushion chairs or use as pillows on the floor.
2. Guests with children should discourage them from sitting on tables whilst eating.
3. Do not invite relatives and Wantoks in the house as they may disturb other guests who ave also paid for their rooms.
4. Visitors are not to spend the night with guests without notifying the office. Any visitors found will be charged.
5. Do not chew Betel-nut and smoke in the house or spit on the window screens, kitchen and bathroom sinks.
6. CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED.
7. Guests seeking comfort from either gender within the transit house ( male or female) IS PROHIBITED.
• Guests are to comply with house rules at all times, failure will result in disciplinary action.